Registration for Millbury Little League's 2015 Season is now open. We are looking forward to another exciting year of Little League Baseball.
A couple of things:
1. All children between 9 and 10 years old must register for the Little League Division. By Little League rules 9 - 12 year olds must also tryout for the Little League (Majors) division. Those who do not get selected will then be paced on an AAA team. There will be no exceptions to this.
2. The League is also looking for parents to volunteer to coach, as well as to help out with other areas in the league. If you ar3e interested, you can add a comment in the online registration form, or email the President of the Leage at: president@
Click on the link below, or the Online Registration link on the right:
Let's get ready to PLAY BALL!!!
The Board of Directors of Millbury Little League
It is with great sadness that we announce the passing of Bill Graham. Mr. Graham was a staple in Millbury Little League for many years. He will be greatly missed.
Calling hours for him will be held at Mulhane Funeral Home from 4pm-7pm on Friday, January 23, 2015.
Memorial contributions may be made to Owen E. Carrignan Sports Scholarship Fund c/o Millbury Federal Credit Union, 50 Main St. Millbury, MA 01527
- Has fun playing the game
- Feels like an important part of the team, regardless of performance
- Learns "life lessons" that have value beyond the playing field
- Learns the skills, tactics and strategies of the game and improves as a player
Don't forget to check out the Schedule and News pages to see upcoming events and exciting happenings in the world of Millbury Little League baseball!
Follow us on Twitter, and like us on Facebook!